Dr. Tanya Madrid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Madrid?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2015

Can't say enough good things about this doctor. She's excellent.

March 17th, 2015

Great Doctor

I have been her patient for for approximately ten years and she has been a phenomenal doctor. Approachable, dependable, caring and professional doctor.. She has moved to another location under Beth Israel and I followed her to her new location.

November 6th, 2012

If it weren't for Dr Madrid's kindness I probably would never see a Dr

She is the gentlest, kindest Dr I have ever met. You genuinely feel as if she cares and will do whatever she can to make you feel better whether it is medical or emotional. Yes, it is difficult to get an appointment but that is because she is that special. That being said there is always someone who can see you in the office if you can't wait. In fact they all seem to work together well. Most of the Drs there are women I have noticed...Maybe 70% women 30% men is my guestimate. Regardless if you are nervous of Drs like me, I highly recommend her. She is the best.

August 5th, 2011

Great Doctor

Wonderful doctor! I have gone to Tanya for years - she is caring and has insight for long term health issues as well as any immediate concerns I've ever had. She is optimistic and upbeat yet never belittles my health concerns. She listens and helps create a clear picture of an individual's health profile.Unfortuately, Beth Israel's appointment & referal system is a mad house - how is it they don't have Provider numbers for their own doctors and offices?? and there is no way to reach their office reception - at least according to their phone operators. Staff is friendly enough, but seem constantly distracted, perhaps overworked. Call and hold times are excessive. Who has the minutes to burn??

June 20th, 2011

best experience with a Dr. by far...

Probably the best experience at a doctor's office I've ever had. Dr. Madrid never makes me feel rushed, she listens, and more importantly, she's been spot on with diagnosing my myriad of health issues. She is a gem..

April 27th, 2011

I realize I'm in a minority here, but I found Dr. Madrid to be so rude and disrespectful that I only went to her once. She treated me like I was ignorant and also scoffed when I asked about legitimate concerns that my dentist had about a medication I was taking. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day, but I disliked her attitude so much that I didn't want to take a chance on seeing her again. Besides the waiting both before and after the visit was way too long.

April 3rd, 2010

The Kindest Most Gentle Respectful Doctor I Ever Had

I found Dr Madrid by luck, and I have never felt so comfortable with a Dr previously. I told her I probably would never go to a Dr if it weren't for her because I have such issues but her kindness puts me at such ease I don't mind. She never makes me feel guilty...even when I used to be extremely overweight. I have chronic serious sleep issues and she never makes me feel as if I am drug seeking to treat it so I can sleep. My previous Dr looked at me like I was asking for Heroin when I brought up Ambien to her. She doesn't ignore the issues - she gently makes suggestions in how to live more healthy. I feel like my visits are not only about my physical health but my emotional and mental well being as well. I always tell people she is part therapist and part MD. The office is very busy so appointments are quick - Im sure if I had a problem she would take the time but fortunatly my visits are usually just to check in. She is the best and I am blessed to have found her.

March 31st, 2008

Excellent physician

I have recommended her to friends. Very helpful, caring and profesional.

March 17th, 2016