Dr. Tanya Martin MD Patient Reviews

2.1

May 18th, 2015
Horrible woman!!Very rude!!

February 19th, 2015
Dr.Martin was extremely rude and unprofessional. Waited for my appointment for 45 min. Then put in a room for 20min to be told very rudely that she couldnt give my children a ckeckup until she received their medical records from their previous doctor. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK. SHE.IS TOTALLY RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS

November 18th, 2013
She is Not a pediatrician!
She had the most terrible bedside manor with my child and family, and didnt spent anytime examining or going over norms with babies.GO BACK TO SCHOOL

March 12th, 2013
Nightmare!
I have visited her office. she asked what problems I have. I explained thoroughly eventhough she was rude and unkind. Also she is not a good listener to want to listen patient's voice and syptoms. I have never met such a person in my life. It was like a nightmare. I feel shame that she uses the word 'Immanuel' for her clinic. I hope she understands the meaning of the word and has heart to heal and take care of people. Most of all, I think I had wasted my money and time while I was in Immanuel.

July 9th, 2012
Horrible
I'm a Rn. I. Went to Dr Martin cause I hurt my back at work. Initially, she was good. When I called one day during lunch, dr Martin answered the phone directly. I asked her a question about my medicine. She told me she was only answering phones since secretary was at lunch. I thought she was joking at first. Especially since it was a simply question. When I said "I'm sorry Dr Martin. I promise not to take up much of your time". She immediately place me on hold. Another lady got on who was really nasty. This behavior truly shocked me because I trusted and believed in her. I know as a person in health care, our jobs can be hard. But common sense and human courtesy should never be overlooked.

January 18th, 2012
Awful staff, awful doctor
Dr. Martin has kept me waiting in the lobby for over 45 minutes on two separate occasions. They also messed up my labs and told me that my labs came back negative when that was not true! To top that off her office charged me for a Dr.'s visit that never took place. I went to her office to ask why I was being charged for a visit that never took place and all they would tell me is that the payment was my responsibility. I have turned them into the Better Business Bureau for this incident.

August 26th, 2011
Dr. Martin is the least genuine doctor I have ever received care from. She is quite rude and is very quick to grab her perscription pad.

April 9th, 2010
..Staffing problem
It's not Dr Martin or Dr Reece who is/are the problem, They both are very capable physcians, kind & interested in the patient. Negative drawback is the STAFF or lack of it. The staff seem to be preprogramed to recite some sort of litany & lack any understanding of your question. REFILLS ? Ha, try to get the CORRECT medication , correct dosage etc and it's a total LOSS. I know what the DR & I agreed upon for my treatment. The NURSE however is incapabable of reading the Dr's orders, & following through with the directions. Basicaly, The Dr's are great. Service from their staff is woefully lacking, hence your relationship with your personal Dr is compromised.therefore it takes many phonecalls to try to correct the situation that the Staff Nurse has caused.