Learn more about Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez-Fernandez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez-Fernandez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez-Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Martinez-Fernandez practice?
Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pulmonologists.