Dr. Tanya Milagros Martinez-Fernandez MD is female, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez-Fernandez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez-Fernandez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez-Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Martinez-Fernandez practice?
Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tania Martinez-Fernandez, Dr. Tatiana Martinez-Fernandez, Dr. Tanisha Martinez-Fernandez, Dr. Tanesha Martinez-Fernandez