A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez-Fernandez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez-Fernandez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Milagros Martinez-Fernandez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Martinez-Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Martinez-Fernandez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.