A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Mays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Mays, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Denise Mays MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya D. Mays practice?
- Dr. Tanya Mays has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Mays practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY and Hudson, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.