A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Mays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Mays, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mays has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Columbia-Greene Medical Center Inc Greene Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mays accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanya D. Mays practice?
Dr. Tanya Mays practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Catskill, NY and Valatie, NY.
See Hudson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.