A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Meyer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Kim Meyer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya K. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Tanya Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Meyer practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.