A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Nazemi is Excellent. Dr. Nazemi has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazemi graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nazemi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nazemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Nazemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Nazemi practice?
Dr. Tanya Nazemi practices Urology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tania Nazemi, Dr. Tatiana Nazemi, Dr. Tanisha Nazemi, Dr. Tanesha Nazemi