A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Nino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nino graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Nino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Sami Nino MD is a female Dermatologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya S. Nino practice?
- Dr. Tanya Nino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Nino practices Dermatology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA and Banning, CA.
See Loma Linda Dermatologists.