A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Powell, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Powell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya M Powell MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Powell practice?
- Dr. Tanya Powell has 12 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Powell practices Radiation Oncology near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Barrington Radiation Oncologists.