Dr. Tanya Rackley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Rackley?

September 23rd, 2014

Great practice!

I love how quick my daughter is seen. I know exactly what to expect when I go in and I love her nurses!

June 10th, 2012

Misdiagnosed My Son!

She totally said my son had something he DiDNT have! Thank the lord it wasnt serious because she didn't give me any information on what she THOUGHT he had. If you can't handle Satuday appointments and are not going to take the time to care for the patients then don't work, it's not fair to the family who are relyin your medical expert advise! she looked at my son said what she thought he had and left. I had questions and she jut walked out the door. I was left with my son who had a high fever at night and irritated skin, I didn't know what to do. He got worse so I took him to another doctor and she explained to me what he REALLY had, where it originated from and assured me he was going to be fine. Its great that a doctor is open on Saturdays it helps working parents out a lot but not when you get treated like my son and I did..

March 2nd, 2017