Dr. Tanya Rodgers MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

September 14th, 2012
If Dr. Rodgers were to leave the area and I could not have her as my doctor I would be totally disappointed. Dr. Rodgers truly cares about her patients as PEOPLE, not just patients. She listens and has compassion. She is smart. Almost always right on with the issue. My entire family is cared for by her and we all feel the same way.

May 10th, 2010
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Rodgers is amazing. Don't hesitate to make her your primary care physician. I am moving out of state and am VERY disappointed that I will have to find a new doctor. Highly doubt the next one will measure up.

December 17th, 2009
Excellent doctor
Dr. Rodgers is an excellent doctor. She is a good listener, can think outside the box, does not jump to immediate conclusions, and is able to say "I don't know, but let's find out" which is way too rare in physicians. In a situation where I got very poor advice from a specialist, she, after getting the report sent to her, took it upon herself to call me, advise me as to what she thought was a much better course of action, and after making multiple calls on my behalf, set up an appointment with the best specialist she could find. For all this she did not get paid. I strongly recommend this doctor.