A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Rutledge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rutledge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Marie Rutledge MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Tanya Rutledge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Rutledge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Gastroenterologists.