Learn more about Dr. Tanya Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Rutledge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rutledge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Marie Rutledge MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Tanya Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Rutledge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Gastroenterologists.