A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Rutledge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rutledge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Marie Rutledge MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Tanya Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Rutledge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Gastroenterologists.