A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Rutledge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rutledge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rutledge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan