Learn more about Dr. Tanya Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Rutledge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rutledge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Marie Rutledge MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Tanya Rutledge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Rutledge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Gastroenterologists.