Learn more about Dr. Tanya Sorensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Sorensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorensen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sorensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanya K. Sorensen practice?
Dr. Tanya Sorensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Seattle Pediatricians, and Seattle Pediatric Surgeons.