A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Sorensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Sorensen, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorensen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sorensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya K Sorensen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya K. Sorensen practice?
- Dr. Tanya Sorensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Sorensen practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.