A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Tekautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Tekautz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Tekautz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Regional Perfusion Chemotherapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekautz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tekautz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Marie Tekautz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Tekautz practice?
- Dr. Tanya Tekautz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Tekautz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians, Cleveland Pediatric Specialists, and Cleveland Hematologists.