A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Tekautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Tekautz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tekautz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tekautz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Tekautz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Regional Perfusion Chemotherapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekautz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tekautz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya M Tekautz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Tekautz practice?
- Dr. Tanya Tekautz has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Tekautz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians, Cleveland Oncologists, and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.