A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Theriault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Theriault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Theriault, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Theriault graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Theriault has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Yvonne Theriault DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tanya Y. Theriault practice?
- Dr. Tanya Theriault has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Theriault practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.