A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Threewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Threewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Threewitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Threewitt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Threewitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya A Threewitt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya A. Threewitt practice?
- Dr. Tanya Threewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Threewitt practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.