Dr. Tanya Threewitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Threewitt?

Office is terrible

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Dr Threewitt herself is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. The office staff is awful. No follow up, no calls back, one receptionist gives different information than the next one you speak with. They often rely on sending you to the after hours office, instead of making appointments.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner. I don't remember ever meeting a medical professional as apathetic as Dr. Tanya.After three visits, I will not be seeking her services again. Each time was the same.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Threewitt by a friend and was so pleased at her demeanor and bedside manner that I plan on remain with her for as long as I can. I found her very compassionate, knowledgeable and patient, meaning she gives you the time of day. She listens, is friendly, and gives you possible alternatives. Her staff is very attentive. I have not one complaint, to me Dr. Threewitt is the best doctor I've ever been to.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

We love Dr. Threewitt. She is a great doctor. She is very caring. She is great with the kids. Her nurse is excellent as well.

Posted on January 20th, 2010

This is a doctor who does not research and find out what is best for the patient. She gave me a pill that did not go with the other I was taking. Be very very careful. If you get on her bad side by disagreeing, get a new doctor. This one has control issues as well. As for compassion and a good beside manner - forget it.

Dr. Disaster

Posted on September 24th, 2009

When I asked for a hormone panel, I am almost 50 she flat out denied and when I disagreed after seeing her for four years, she wrote a certified letter to me dropping me from her practice. Be careful, she is NOT as nice as she appears. If you disagree with her, she WILL bite.

Posted on June 3rd, 2009

The best GP Doctor I've ever had!

Posted on February 6th, 2009

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Threewitt. So much so, that when I left town, and then came back...I made it a point to come back to her, even though the drive was considerably longer! Well worth it !

Posted on March 27th, 2017