A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Turan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Turan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Turan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Nadine Turan MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya N. Turan practice?
- Dr. Tanya Turan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Turan practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Neurologists.