A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Turan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Turan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Turan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Turan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanya N. Turan practice?
Dr. Tanya Turan practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Neurologists.