Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya Wahl
Dr. Tanya Wahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Issaquah, WA, with another office in Bellevue, WA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Wahl is affiliated with Swedish - First Hill, Swedish Medical Center - Issaquah and Pancreatic Cancer. Dr. Wahl has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya Wahl has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Tanya Wahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.
Dr. Amarnath Ramakrishnan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Issaquah, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Mark Kohmetscher
Issaquah, WA 0 mi21
Dr. Sarah Bork
Issaquah, WA 0 mi12