A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Watt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Watt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Watt graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Watt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Carens Watt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya C. Watt practice?
- Dr. Tanya Watt has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Watt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.