A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Watt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Watt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Watt graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Watt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Carens Watt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tanya C. Watt practice?
- Dr. Tanya Watt has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Watt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.