A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Plains Medical Complex
- Western Plains Reg Hosp, Dodge City, Ks
- Western Plains Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya M Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Williams practice?
- Dr. Tanya Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Williams practices Family Medicine near Dodge City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, KS.
See Dodge City Primary Care Doctors.