A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Plains Medical Complex
- Western Plains Reg Hosp, Dodge City, Ks
- Western Plains Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya M Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya M. Williams practice?
- Dr. Tanya Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Williams practices Family Medicine near Dodge City, KS.
See Dodge City Family Physicians.