A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Yanovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Yanovsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanovsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yanovsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanovsky graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Yanovsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya N Yanovsky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tanya N. Yanovsky practice?
- Dr. Tanya Yanovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanya Yanovsky practices Psychiatry near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Psychiatrists.