Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanya Zangaglia
Dr. Tanya Zangaglia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Richmond, VA (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Zangaglia is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Kings County Hospital Ctr. Dr. Zangaglia has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya Zangaglia has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Tanya Zangaglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Joe Chamberlin
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Bronx, NY 0.04 mi29
Dr. Eneida Agosto-Colon
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Bronx, NY 0.07 mi22