A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanya Ziadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Ziadie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziadie graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ziadie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Bettina Ziadie MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanya B. Ziadie practice?
- Dr. Tanya Ziadie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Ziadie practices Internal Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Internists.