Learn more about Dr. Tanya Zielinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanya Zielinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zielinski
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Zielinski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanya Zielinski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zielinski graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Zielinski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanya Ann Zielinski MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tanya A. Zielinski practice?
- Dr. Tanya Zielinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanya Zielinski practices Psychiatry near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Psychiatrists.