A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanyanika Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanyanika Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- UH Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanyanika Lashaune Phillips MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanyanika L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Tanyanika Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanyanika Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.