Dr. Tanyanika Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanyanika Phillips?

March 28th, 2017

Great Doctor

She took her time asking questions to help my mother feel comfortable. She is very knowledgeable and sweet. I am glad that my mother was able to see this doctor.

November 25th, 2015

Te best doctor I have ever met.

This is the most amazing doctor I have ever had. My case was a mystery to numorous doctors over a years time and when I was admitted, someone caught her in the parking lot of St Johns as she was leaving to go home. She turned around and came back in...sat and talked with me and my sister for over an hour..by the time she left, it felt like I had known her all my life. She ran tests that no one else had...dug deeper than any doctor had and she got to the bottom of it. Ordered infusions and monitored me closely until I was holding my own and doing well. After that if I ever felt a problem, all I had to do was call and immediatly she would call and order a blood draw and get me in. She cares about her patients. I love this doctor and there is no doubt in my mind she saved my life. You can truest her with yours

March 15th, 2017