Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 25th, 2013

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

After six different visits to diagnose six separate symptoms, Chi sent to an optomologist. After 10 minutes with the eye doctor I was diagnosed with a thyroid disorder. I could have avoided 5 surgeries and 3 months of missed work if this idiot took 5 minutes to diagnose me. Incompetent and dangerous.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Has no interest in patient. Three times tried to give me drug I was allergic to. Refused to examine painful shoulder telling me I need exercise. Condition turned out to be rotary cuff injury and has gotten much worse not to have been treated early. Staff did not use rubber gloves when extracting blood for coumidan test.

|  Uncaring physician  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

He gave me medicine was allergic to in spite of it being in my file and I had to remind him. He refused to examine my shoulder for three months as I was experiencing pain. It turned out to be a rotary cuff problem and I am in a lot of pain. It might have gotten better, or at least not worse, if he had not refused to treat me. I asked to have another doctor for my next appointment and was told we did not have a good relationship and, therefore, I could not only not see another doctor but was no longer allowed to go to Soundview Associates. Also, his assistant does not wear rubber gloves while taking blood.

|  absolutely great sense of humor  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

dr chi is a marvel! an office visit is something to look forward to. also he's a wonderful diagnostician i've gone to his office sure that i had one disease and been told by him that i was wrong--i had another. he's always been right, and to him i owe the fact that i'm in fine fettle at 83.

|  I wouldn't trust him with a cold.  |  show details
by Jason Procaccini on Dec 4th, 2010

For six months I've been complaining of several problems. Each time it's cream for the skin, don't worry about it, or the heart test passed, you're fine. Finally an optomologist diagnosed me with a thyroid imbalance, and EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM I saw Chi about was a symptom. Now I'm out hundreds of dollars, wasted countless hours, and suffered needlessly for months. Thanks Doc.

|  GREAT PHYSICIAN  |  show details
by Rosemary Carlson on Jun 26th, 2010

Dr.Chi has treated my husband and I for years. When my husband was misdiagnosed by another physician for a serious disorder Dr. Chi actually saved his life. At times I experience respiratory problems and whenever I call for help I am directed to come right into the office. Dr. Chi has even met us there after hours. We never wait and are treated immediatley. Our phone calls are always returned promptly and our health concerns are always treated seriously. We are fortunate to have found Dr. Chi and are patients for life.

|  Dr. Chi is an amazing physician.  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

Dr. Chi has excellent bedside manor. He really cares about his patients and takes his time with them. He even makes personal phone calls to check up on his patients. I would highly recommend Dr.Chi.