Dr. Tao Chen Is this you?

3.6

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

The most caring & compassionate doctor I've ever known

Posted on June 11th, 2015

When I first met Dr.Chen , I knew he was different , he took time to know me , he asked questions and he always spent plenty of time with me . I love him and admire him for how he cares and helps people . And his nurse practitioner Sharon Noland is one of the kindest, caring, compassionate people I know and she knows each and every one of her patients . That's what I call great , compassionate care . I love them both for their dedication to helping others who suffer as much as I do ..

Very helpful...

Posted on October 14th, 2013

" I enjoy visiting Dr. Chen, he listens and tries to help. He treats me with respect and dignity. I am of low income and he works with me , to get me medications I can afford. "

Posted on February 27th, 2017