A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tao Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tao Nguyen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tao Huu Nguyen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tao H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tao Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tao Nguyen practices Emergency Medicine near Middletown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Middletown Emergency Physicians.