A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tao Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tao Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tao Le, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Le has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tao T Le MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tao T. Le practice?
- Dr. Tao Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Tao Le practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Allergists and Elizabethtown Internists.