A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tao Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tao Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tao Le, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Le has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tao T Le MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tao T. Le practice?
- Dr. Tao Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Tao Le practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Allergists and Elizabethtown Internists.