A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tao Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Hue University.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tao Duy Tran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tao D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tao Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Tao Tran practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians, Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors, and Salt Lake City Internists.