A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tao Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Hue University.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tao Duy Tran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tao D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tao Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Tao Tran practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors and Salt Lake City Internists.