A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tao Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tao Yang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Shanxi College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Taiyuan.
Dr. Yang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc. Kenmore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tao Yang MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tao Yang practice?
- Dr. Tao Yang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tao Yang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Cambridge Pathologists.