A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owonikoko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owonikoko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owonikoko graduated from Obafemi Awolowo Cohs Ogun State Univ. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Owonikoko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taofeek Kunkle Owonikoko MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Taofeek K. Owonikoko practice?
- Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko has 1 office location.
Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Hematologists and Atlanta Oncologists.