Learn more about Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owonikoko
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Owonikoko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owonikoko graduated from Obafemi Awolowo Cohs Ogun State Univ. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Owonikoko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taofeek Kunkle Owonikoko MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Taofeek K. Owonikoko practice?
- Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Atlanta Hematologists and Atlanta Oncologists.