Learn more about Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owonikoko graduated from Obafemi Awolowo Cohs Ogun State Univ. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Owonikoko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taofeek Kunkle Owonikoko MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Taofeek K. Owonikoko practice?
- Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Atlanta Hematologists and Atlanta Oncologists.