A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taofic Mounajjed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mounajjed graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mounajjed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taofic Mounajjed MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Taofic Mounajjed practice?
- Dr. Taofic Mounajjed has 1 office location.
Dr. Taofic Mounajjed practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.