A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taosheng Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taosheng Huang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taosheng Huang, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mitochondrial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Huang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taosheng Huang MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Taosheng Huang practice?
- Dr. Taosheng Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Taosheng Huang practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Geneticists.