Dr. Taosheng Huang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Huang has been a pragmatic, realistic doctor, answering questions willingly and directly -- even when the answers are not 'comfortable.' He has a thick accent and can be difficult to understand, but he is always willing to back up and repeat himself to make sure I understand the points he is making. My problems are difficult because they are difficult to diagnose, and there is no specific treatment, and for that reason I particularly appreciate his straightforward answers to my questions -- answers which often are "We don't yet know the answers." He has been extremely responsive when I send him emails.

October 28th, 2011
Scam Artist
We recently received an invoice from Dr Taosheng Huang for $536. The invoice was for a 30 minute genetic counseling session which never took place. We have never seen this Dr., never went to his office, have not set foot in CHOC during our pregnancy.I can't vouch for his medical abilities, but I can confirm that, at best, he and his hospital are incredibly sloppy. At worst they are scam artists.