A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tapan Maniar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maniar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maniar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tapan Nitin Maniar MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tapan N. Maniar practice?
- Dr. Tapan Maniar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tapan Maniar practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.