Learn more about Dr. Tapas Ghose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tapas Ghose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghose
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tapas Ghose, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghose graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tapas J Ghose FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tapas J. Ghose practice?
- Dr. Tapas Ghose has 1 office location.
Dr. Tapas Ghose practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.