Learn more about Dr. Tapas Ghose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tapas Ghose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghose
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tapas Ghose, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghose graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tapas J Ghose FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tapas J. Ghose practice?
- Dr. Tapas Ghose has 1 office location.
Dr. Tapas Ghose practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.