A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tapas Ghose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tapas Ghose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tapas Ghose, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghose graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghose has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tapas J Ghose FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tapas J. Ghose practice?
- Dr. Tapas Ghose has 1 office location.
Dr. Tapas Ghose practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.