Dr. Tapaswini Trivedi MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Stuart, FL

September 28th, 2016
Was overly "sweetie" in the beginning but turned out to be be very untrustworthy and deceiving at the end of my visits with her. Being misdiagnosed, costing me a lot of time and expense. Do not let her "sweetie" talk fool you.

January 9th, 2016
Horrible Doctor
This woman is a joke as a doctor. Rude as can be. Disrespectful. Dr. Washington is great. Tapiswani messed up the experience totally. I and some of the people I know would like to come back to Dr. Washington if not for Tapiswani. She acted like she was straight out of Compton. Where ever she is, I would stay away from her. She told Dr. Washington's patients to go somewhere else if they didn't like her rude ways. People came to see Dr. Washington not travedi. She is a joke as a doctor.

June 19th, 2015
BAD BILLING
9 months ago I was diagnosed with asthmatic bronchitis with Dr Trivedi. I though she was great, she was quick, efficient and right to the point, just how I like it. Fast forward NINE MONTHS, I just received a bill in the mail, apparently, they tried to code the visit a 99214. I work in a doctors office, so I understand coding, 99214 means she spent 45 minutes with me and/or went over approximately 4 different chronic problems. That is an absolute lie. I spent approximately 5 minutes with Dr Trivedi and we only discussed my symptoms of coughing and broncho-spasms. I was given an antibiotic and an antispasmotic and was sent on my way. The cost of the visit? $160 with a $30 copay upfront. This was the second time at the practice and the second time the billing was incorrect. The first time, I was charged with an emergency room fee of over $300 for going in for a preventive medicine exam which is covered 100% under my insurance. Fortunately I know these things, I feel bad for the people who don't and taken advantage of.

February 22nd, 2015
I had been a patient of Dr.T since came to the Southern Ohio/Columbus. I would have followed her to Fla. for care. Dr. T treated my now grown children. She is an excellent doctor, she actually listens to her patients and does everything within her powers to help and heal her patients. Shame on the patient who posted such an evil, ugly, comment. The only fault I found in her last office was the staff and the Primary Care Physician who was more interest in how many pain management patients they could push through via the government assisted health care program. This is clearly just an observation based upon the "security", signs posted, onsite pharmacy, etc. Dr.T offered my family and myself outstanding care always maintaining a professional and a true desire to help. I not only consider her an amazing doctor I have in the years since considered her a friend.

April 30th, 2014
Know Her From Columbus Ohio
Tapa is a great doc and a true gift to Florida. Hope she has sunscreen.

October 24th, 2012
travedi
This woman use to practice on w. broad street. she is a joke as a doctor. Totally disrespectful. Good for telling people to find another doctor if they don't like how she disrespects you, and she wasn't even the head doctor. She may have made the head doctor lose business. Now she's not there. Thank God!