A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tar Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tar Hwang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hwang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tar Hwang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tar Hwang practice?
- Dr. Tar Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tar Hwang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.