A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara-Lee Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara-Lee Lefkowitz, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara-Lee Lefkowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara-Lee None Lefkowitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tara-Lee N. Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. Tara-Lee Lefkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara-Lee Lefkowitz practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.