A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Aghaloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Aghaloo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Aghaloo graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aghaloo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Lyn Aghaloo DDS, MD, and PHD is a female Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tara L. Aghaloo practice?
- Dr. Tara Aghaloo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Aghaloo practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Dentists.