Overall Review

4.7

October 25th, 2016
Dr Allmen is a dream doctor. She is always available, knowledgeable, and very personalable. I highly recommend her.

October 19th, 2016
Professional and practical
Dr.Allmen is extremely knowledgeable in her field of expertise and uses understandable jargon to demystify the mid-life process. The fact she is so pleasant and funny is icing on the cake. She's great.

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Allmen helped me resolve post menopausal issues. I'm very happy with the way her recommendations have improved my quality of life. I highly recommend her. She is professional and listened to all my concerns. Since my appointment she is quick to respond whenever I have a question.

August 15th, 2016
Perfect Doctor!
I called to make an appointment, and to my surprise, Dr.Allmen answered the phone. We spoke a bit on the issues that I was experiencing, I made an appointment to see her. At the appointment, there was no wait time, she was knowledgeable, personable and most important very caring. She is awesome, and I am very lucky to have found her.

July 22nd, 2016
Within 3 months, of seeing Dr. Allmen, my menopause symptoms are under control! Dr. Allmen is professional, extremely responsive to my emails, and follows-up. Great sense of humor. She actually listens and provides explanations that make sense. So glad I found her and I have already recommended her to my friends.

May 13th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I began seeing Dr.Allmen two years ago when my menopausal symptoms began to interfere with my day-to-day quality of life. She has been extremely helpful to me, and I could not be more pleased with her knowledge, professionalism, candor and caring nature. She is very responsive to answering questions, both during my visit and any time between visits. She’s personable and her sense of humor is refreshing. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Allmen (so is my husband), and I highly recommend her.

March 8th, 2016
Warm and engaging, knowledgable about the latest studies and recommendations, focused on exactly the health concerns relevant to the stage of life you're in now. Also: Remembers your dog's name.

February 1st, 2016
Dr. Allmen is experienced and knowledgable in the issues I'm facing due to a hysterectomy; she is is also extremely caring. She responds very quickly if I reach out to her with a concern. I highly recommend Dr. Allmen.

January 29th, 2016
Dr. Allmen has been my gynecologist for over ten years. She is a terrific doctor. She takes the time to listen to my specific needs and is proactive and creative in her solutions. I have never had to wait for my appointments. Dr. Allmen is extremely responsive to any questions or concerns I have throughout the year. She is always up-to-date on the latest research and findings in her specialty. As I am now approaching menopause, she has been incredibly helpful in letting me know what to expect and provides excellent advice on how to deal with symptoms and changes. She has gone above and beyond in reviewing my overall health needs, even liaising with other specialists to ensure I am getting the best care.

January 11th, 2016
Dr Allmen has it all: she is so knowledgeable and passionate about her work, she has a tremendous amount of empathy and encourages her patients to communicate with her on an ongoing basis with any questions or concerns. And to top it all off, she is a lot of fun!

December 13th, 2015
Caring, Knowledgeable Professional
I was looking for a doctor who specialized in menopause and found Dr. Allmen--she allows plenty of time for each visit and has a real conversation with you regarding your symptoms and treatment plans. She is friendly, personable and professional. I highly recommend her. She is readily available for post appointment questions.

December 3rd, 2015
Dr. Allmen is a miracle worker. I reached her at a point of menopausal despair and she assured me hope and health were on the way. She overdelivered and helped me get my life back. This is a debt I can never repay except to tell others to seek her out.