Dr. Tara Allmen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara Allmen?

October 9th, 2017

Highly recommended to family and friends!

Dr. Allmen has been my Gynecologist for over 15 years - even after I retired and moved to Litchfield, CT. She is the most professional and truly caring physician, would highly recommend her to my dearest friends and family!

October 9th, 2017

Fantastic Dr!

Dr. Allmen is the truly best, I highly recommend her!

May 16th, 2017

Menopause Confidential - a must read!!

I consider myself one of the lucky ones, I relocated to NYC last year and my biggest fear was to find a GYN who could help me through menopause as I had in Baltimore, MD. I was referred to Dr. Allmen. From my very first encounter, a phone call to meeting her in her office and then buying her book has been the best thing that has happened to me. When I left her office, I was in tears; so happy and relieved she knew exactly what I was going through. I followed her verbal orders in the office, but bought the book to get the rest of the goodies to get me through my menopause process. I have recommended to my family and friends, it is a MUST read for all women. there were times while reading the book, I was laughing out loud. I have been following Dr. Allmen's advice for almost 1 year, I feel great, I am losing weight, mentally clearer. I am so, so thankful for being able to meet Dr. Allman and now have my bible to get me through menopause. Thank you Dr. Allmen!!!

March 3rd, 2017

Awesome doctor!

I first went to Dr Allmen at age 35 after I hit early menopause following surgery. She was a godsend! I love her straight, clear talk, she's very funny so no getting embarrassed talking about anything. You can contact her between appointments by email and she is very responsive. Completely recommend her!

January 10th, 2017

Smart and sympathetic

Great Dr. for older women.....I have gone to her for 20 years

October 25th, 2016

Dr Allmen is a dream doctor. She is always available, knowledgeable, and very personalable. I highly recommend her.

October 19th, 2016

Professional and practical

Dr.Allmen is extremely knowledgeable in her field of expertise and uses understandable jargon to demystify the mid-life process. The fact she is so pleasant and funny is icing on the cake. She's great.

August 17th, 2016

Dr. Allmen helped me resolve post menopausal issues. I'm very happy with the way her recommendations have improved my quality of life. I highly recommend her. She is professional and listened to all my concerns. Since my appointment she is quick to respond whenever I have a question.

August 16th, 2016

Perfect Doctor!

I called to make an appointment, and to my surprise, Dr.Allmen answered the phone. We spoke a bit on the issues that I was experiencing, I made an appointment to see her. At the appointment, there was no wait time, she was knowledgeable, personable and most important very caring. She is awesome, and I am very lucky to have found her.

July 22nd, 2016

Within 3 months, of seeing Dr. Allmen, my menopause symptoms are under control! Dr. Allmen is professional, extremely responsive to my emails, and follows-up. Great sense of humor. She actually listens and provides explanations that make sense. So glad I found her and I have already recommended her to my friends.

May 13th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I began seeing Dr.Allmen two years ago when my menopausal symptoms began to interfere with my day-to-day quality of life. She has been extremely helpful to me, and I could not be more pleased with her knowledge, professionalism, candor and caring nature. She is very responsive to answering questions, both during my visit and any time between visits. She’s personable and her sense of humor is refreshing. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Allmen (so is my husband), and I highly recommend her.

March 8th, 2016

Warm and engaging, knowledgable about the latest studies and recommendations, focused on exactly the health concerns relevant to the stage of life you're in now. Also: Remembers your dog's name.