Dr. Tara Bennett MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016
cut happy, horrible bed side manner
was recommended to dr. Bennett by my mother because she is good with "high risk pregnancies" my mother assumed me being overweight I would be high risk... I was not. Horrible bed side manner, early in my pregnancy I had stated I would like to forgo an epidural and to push in a position other than my back since that is working against gravity, she informed me "I pushed on my back with an epidural you will to and you'll be fine" I should have taken that as a hint to leave, but I did not, as I was young and didn't really consider that an option. I ended up being induced for "preeclampsia" at 37 weeks (while I do understand pre-e Can be a very serious issue, it was not at the time my protein was +2, my labs were find and my bp was only 130/85, bi-weekly BPPs and NSTs could have bought us more time) I was induced for 3 days until finally I was given enough Pitocin to put my baby in distress so they could "save the day" and cut me open. My section healed horribly, got infected, and she removed the staples in her Office, with no pain meds about a week later. please please please seek other care!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 15th, 2015
After 15 years with Dr. Bennett, I refuse to submit myself to her nonchalant treatment anymore. It is painfully obvious that she and her staff could completely care less about anything other than a paycheck. Save yourself the time, pain, and emotional duress; guaranteed staples in your life if you seek "treatment" from Dr. Bennett and her (just as listless) condescending staff. I started seeing Dr. Bennett as a minor, on the recommendation of my mother, because she had “small hands and was fast”. My mother stopped seeing Bennett about 10 years ago, after leaving several appointments in tears from frustration with her borderline offensiveness. I only wish I had taken my mother's advice (and SEVERAL others) and left the care of Dr. Bennett much earlier. I could have potentially saved myself a lake of tears and maybe I wouldn't be the hopeless, hurting mess I am today. Oh, and as a patient of Dr. Bennett's for 15 years... when I called to state I would not like her as a doctor anymore, I was informed, without ONE iota of emotion: "OK, I'll let her know". Not even a call from the doctor, herself (which I had requested in the first place), to inquire as to why, or if everything was ok. This only confirms that I made the right decision dropping her "care". I will never step foot in her office again. She does not care, AT ALL. Save yourself... take my advice and learn from my bad experience with this woman- you are worse off in her care. NEGLIGENT. I have never posted a review online, for anything- that is how much this woman has affected me. I felt the need to get my story (short version) out to others, in hopes of saving someone the emotional distress this woman has caused me and my family. Take heed.

May 4th, 2016