A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Budinetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Budinetz, Reproductive Endocrinology / Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Budinetz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Hope Budinetz DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tara H. Budinetz practice?
- Dr. Tara Budinetz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tara Budinetz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.