Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tara Caudill-Deaton
Dr. Tara Caudill-Deaton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and Madison Heights, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Caudill-Deaton is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Troy (6 Years. Dr. Caudill-Deaton has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tara Caudill-Deaton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Tara Caudill-Deaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.
Dr. Michael Zimmer
Troy, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Cindy Hung
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Troy, MI 0 mi24
Dr. Glenn Moore
Occupational Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Troy, MI 0 mi37