A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Chang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara I-Hsin Chang MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tara I. Chang practice?
- Dr. Tara Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tara Chang practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Nephrologists.