A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cleary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Cleary MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tara Cleary practice?
- Dr. Tara Cleary has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tara Cleary practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.