Dr. Tara Cole MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Very impressed with ..
Very impressed with Dr. Cole's caring manner! She was very informative about treatment and was very patient.

October 3rd, 2016
Dr. T. Cole is a per..
Dr. T. Cole is a personable Doctor. She takes her time to sit to discuss any issues as well as maintanence of my health as I age. Dr. Cole is well organized as I do not feel rushed during my appointment and I do not have to wait for service. Dr. Cole is very knowledgeable and I trust her opinion when it comes to decision about my health.

September 26th, 2016
My experience was pl..
My experience was pleasant Dr. Cole was gentle and understanding.

September 13th, 2016
Went in for my yearl..
Went in for my yearly exam. Everything went very well, as it always does!! Dr. Cole is wonderful!!

September 5th, 2016
The nurse Tiffany wa..
The nurse Tiffany was very nice and easy to talk to. Dr. Cole was great as usual. I didn't feel rushed and felt like she really listened to my concerns. 5 stars from me!!

August 31st, 2016
Luv her she's great...
Luv her she's great. Personable, caring, she actually listens to her patients. She takes her time you're never rushed by her. I just love her. Thanks Dr.Cole

July 4th, 2016
DR COLE WAS THE MOST..
DR COLE WAS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.SHE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE FROM THE MOMENT SHE ENTERED THE ROOM.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE!!

June 28th, 2016
Pleased! I experienc..
Pleased! I experienced easy quick parking and intake at the facility.The staff was eager to serve and assist me with my visit from beginning to end. I saw the doctor with very little wait time. Dr. Cole answered all of my questions and concerns in a very helpful way as I had questions that pertained to my last visit with my primary care doctor, questions concerning my last procedure done, as well as questions concerning this day's procedure. I have received a follow up call concerning results of that day's procedure.This is my second referral to Dr. Cole from my primary care physician. I had postponed my visit two or three times due to anxiety and my not being able to meet the dates. Now I am happy that I finally went in. As with the last visit I am quite pleased with the way Dr. Cole applied her professional expertise and care when helping me.

June 13th, 2016
This is only my seco..
This is only my second appointment with Dr. Cole. I am VERY happy with her and her staff. My wait time is minimal in the waiting room and in the examination room. She comes in with a smile, spends a bit of personal time with me, then proceeds to the medical part.

April 22nd, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed..
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and care that I received. Friendly professional staff. My concerns, questions were quickly addressed and handled. I trusted her experience as well as the birth plan that was laid out for me. I would recommend this practice to friends.

April 12th, 2016
I had a very good ex..
I had a very good experience with Dr. Cole even though the procedure could not be completed in the office. Will be seen again in 3 months for further evaluation. I was very impressed with Dr. Cole. She is very friendly and takes time to answer any of your concerns.........

April 1st, 2016
Dr Cole is a wonderf..
Dr Cole is a wonderful doctor. Her bedside manner is great and she listens to any concerns without rushing you. I would definitely recommend her.