Dr. Tara Connelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara Connelly?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 6th, 2016

Very professional and efficient and wish she were a general practitioner and not just an ER dr.

I was relieved to have her thorough caring treatment with a recent scary eye injury. She left me with discharge notes that were thorough and helpful. She answered all questions I asked and more I didn't ask. She was humble and sincere about what she could do to help me. I left with a follow-up referral for specific eye care that couldn't be detected at the ER due to cataract lens implants I have. The survey ?s are meant for a routine office visit and not for an Emergency Room treatment. I did the best I could to answer them.

April 27th, 2016